- Studies on Telecommunication or Computer Engineering.
- Software development skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Job location is in Barcelona (Spain)
Carry out software development activities as a member of the DANA software development team, in the context of several national and international R&D projects. Skills are related to the following tasks:
- Software design and implementation
- Understanding the requirements and expectations of the related R&D projects
- Software testing and validation
- Software documentation
Valuable technical skills:
- Basic knowledge on networking technologies (Ethernet, TCP/IP…).
- Minimal Unix/GNU-Linux administration skills.
- Knowledge in one or more Object-Oriented programming languages (Java, Perl, Python…).
- Basic knowledge of static web programming technologies and protocols (HTTP, HTML, JS…).
- Fundamentals on distributed software architectures.
Valuable Personal Skills:
- Proactivity and self-initiative.
- CV and previous experience.
The contract will last for one year and will be renewed depending on the candidate’s performance. The Gross salary depends on the candidate profile
Ref: send the CV and introduction letter to email@example.com before 15th October with the following subject REF: DOCDANA-111005